My Second Trimester Recap + Essentials!
Here I am, saying goodbye to the second trimester and feeling pretty shocked at how quickly it flew by. Just this week, two instagrammers that I follow went into labor - 1 at 35 weeks and the other at 38 weeks, and it's hitting me that this guy is going to be here in the blink of an eye. I'm starting to feel like I know him a little bit, because he's so active now. I think he's going to be calm, because he isn't too crazy in there. My mom always talks about how my brothers kicked her non-stop, and it was painful, but he's relatively chill. I think I felt his leg poke out today, and when Matt tried to listen for his heartbeat on my belly last night he got kicked, which was pretty funny.
How far along?
1. Register with the site Babyli.st! It makes registering so much easier, and you can keep the things you want from multiple sites all in one place!
2. I couldn't find cute maternity jeans until this pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans from Tilden. They're basically all I need for this entire pregnancy as far as jeans go.
3. These shorts from ASOS are amazing, I can't wait to rock them with tights when it's chillier out. Plus they're on sale!
4. I read this book, and feel a bit less nervous about labor because of it!
5. Comfy shoes are a must, and these were mine. They're so trendy, but also easy to wear around!
6. I can't say enough good things about this tummy butter. I have zero stretch marks so far!
7. I read this as an audio book, and laughed the entire time. It's great, and doesn't sugar coat anything!
I'll pop back in with another update on the pregnancy some time in the third trimester! I know not everyone will be interested in these posts, but I love reading back on them from other bloggers I followed during pregnancy! :)